From: Juan Merino [mailto:jmerino@QUANTISCI.ES]

Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:44 AM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Cc: scasanovas@QUANTISCI.ES

Subject: request for info on PUREX

Dear Radsafers,

A colleague of mine is trying to apply an innovative method of waste

management to the PUREX process as an exercise in a waste management

course. As the PUREX process is no longer run  I wonder if there is

quantitative information available, such as concentrations and flowrates of

materials through the system. I have made an Internet search, but I have

only found general information. Could you please point me to where I could

get these data, if they are available?

Thanks in advance,

Juan Merino

---------------------------------