Tritium Analyses in China, Taiwan

Greetings All,

I want to identify any labs in China, preferrably near Ningbo in the Zhejiang

Province (~250 km south of Shanghai), that can perform tritium analyses on

water and urine samples by LSC.  Additionally, I'd like to identify the same

in Taiwan, preferrably near Taipei.  I will be in Ningbo and Taipei from May

4-14 and I hope to visit any candidate labs at that time.

If you have any leads whatsoever, please respond to me directly.  If you are

interested in the information that I receive from my request, just let me

know and I'll be happy to forward it to you.

Thanks in advance,

Shane Brightwell, MS, CHP

President

Professional Radiation Consulting, Inc.