RE: ABCNEWS.com: Hundreds of Radioactive Devices Missing

Not true--if they were "just reporting," they wouldn't editorialize,

sensationalize, or bias their reports. "If it bleeds it leads." Given a

choice of reporting a liar's dramatization of "deadly radiation eight times

background levels" vs. "T.D. Leakey has completed a review of 100 years of

radiobiological research and showed that when it comes to radiation, more is

better, up to levels more than 100 times the average annual U.S. background

levels," which do you think they'll choose?

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer