Re: Threshold

If you had read my post more closely, you will see

that it is an attempt to clarify a comment that was

extremely broad.  My comment _limited_ the validity of

that comment.  Without the clarification of '_below a

certain threshold level,_ the original statment might

have merited your 'Dream On' comment.

However, I don't think that my clarification deserves

this remark.

Qualifying a very broad statement from another and, in

fact, limiting it to a certain specific category of

events (those below a threshold) is not 'dreamy,' in

my book.

In particular, I mentioned that, even if LNT were

dropped and limits were raised somewhat, people would

still have jobs and funding because risks still exist,

above whatever the scientifically determined threshold

might be.  I believe that all on this list, no matter

their ideas about LNT, would agree that the Houston

radiographer is a perfect example, as 70R (received

instantaneously) is a large enough quantity to cause

adverse changes in blood cell composition.

~Ruth 2

(wide awake)

http://taxes.yahoo.com/