California

Barbara Hamrick said:

"If anyone knows how to petition the NRC to take back the Agreement State

status of a state, I'd be interested in knowing.  The California courts and

legislature are clearly determined to incapacitate our agency, and quash our

ability to competently regulate radioactive material use here.

Barbara"

I know this was tongue in cheek but, has anyone told Gov. Davis that he can

give the Agreement back?  It's hard to believe he wouldn't jump at the

chance.  Be careful what you wish for. Let's hope neither he nor his

operatives are lurking the list.

Clayton J. Bradt, CHP

Principal Radiophysicist

NYS Dept. of Labor