RE: Threshold

Jim,

Is this what BRC says or are you paraphrasing it?  This is the kind of

statement I would expect to hear for the anti-nuclear group, which is not

what my understanding of the what the BRC was about.  I would hate to think

you are using misquotes to push our agenda of informing the public.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane