RE: Article: "Fatal crash on likely nuclear waste route"

What I find interesting is the following:

<SNIP>

> It was not immediately clear whether the driver of

> the truck, 35-year-old

> Steven P. Shear of Meridian, Idaho, was injured.

So, the driver of the truck whose protection is

limited to a seatbelt, some glass, and a few

millimeters of steel/aluminum was not obliverated into

tiny aerolosized particles from the collission?

Given the amount of protection that the truck driver

had versus the amount of protection that a trnasport

cask affords its contenets, I'd say that if it were

not "readily apparent" if the driver were injured in

some way then it's illogical to think that SNF would

have suffered any damage in that same collission.

Tim

http://games.yahoo.com/