Re: Various Comments- Serious and Otherwise

 From: RuthWeiner@AOL.COM

> Sandia labs has done test after test after test, using real instrumented

> casks.  There are pictures of them and videos, etc.   Sandia continues to

> test.  thge anti-nukes have been invited to watch the tests (and have done

> so).  I think we've been there, done that.

> Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.

> ruthweiner@aol.com

Ruth,

The point that these should be done independently, with real public

attention, has some merit.  The effort needs, e.g., Congress-persons to be

witnessed witnessing the test :-)   (Plus other public representatives -

which are NOT anti-nukes, which is just game-playing by NRC, DOE, etc.)

Regards, Jim