Re: Public Trust and Other Dreams

I made no remarks about natural gas as an electricical

generation source - although I thought that emissions

were lower than for coal.  I'm aware that natural gas

is a bit expensive, although natural gas turbines are

relatively cheap, and that its availability is

limited.

You're correct about passive solar.  I agree that

active solar (central generation) is not a good option

for environmental impact.

Jackson Browne for those too young to remember?:

popular '70's-early 80's singer-songwriter.  Hits:

'Lawyers in Love (1983),' '[Down on the] Boulevard

(1980),' 'Doctor My Eyes,' 'Tender is the Night,'

'Runnin' on Empty (1978),' 'The Pretender (1976).'

Organized the _No Nukes_ concerts in California in

1979 that were connected with shutdown campaigns

against Diablo Canyon.  Jackson Browne was the central

pop culture figure to the anti-nuke movement when it

was at its height in California during the late

1970's.

http://www.jacksonbrowne.com/ has, now, toned down the

'No Nukes' rhetoric but has discography etc.

~Ruth 2

http://dinecare.indigenousnative.org/4_corners_toxins.html

http://games.yahoo.com/