Re: Anti nuke questions

Don't waste your time with any of those questions let

alone with Russell.  If Russell has an ernest desire

to have those questions answered then he should direct

them to either the plant itself or to the NRC.

It seems that almost all of those questions are easily

answered by the NRC.  I suppose that Russell just does

not want to do any leg work and/or knows the answers

to some of the questions but is just playing games

with you.

In past dealings I had with Russell, he seemed

unwilling to do a simple internet search on basic

topics and demanded that I cite the web sites where I

got some info...despite the fact that had he spent 10

seconds on a Google search he would have found them.

My advice to you is not waste any time with Russell.

He is only looking for trouble and does not really

care too much about reality.  After all, he did tell

me once that "if the nuclear industry were really

concerned about safety then they would launch

asteroid-searching satellites into orbit."

Furthermore, he is not concerned about the extra 23

mREM he receives from living in CA (as opposed to the

Gulf States) but strongly opposes a 0.1 mREM dose from

SONGS because 0.1 mREM is too much.

How can you argue with that sort of twisted outlook on

life?

So, in conclusion, drop it.  Tell Russell that you

will not play games and answer questions that he

already knows the answer to.  If he doesn't knwo them,

then he should pose them to either the plant or the

NRC.  Of course, the NRC's website has the names and

phone numbers of all PM's but my guess is that he

already knows who they are and has already spoken with

them.

Tim

=== message truncated ===

http://games.yahoo.com/