Re: NANTUCKET SOUND CONSIDERS WORLD'S LARGEST WIND FARM

NIMBY strikes the wind-power industry!

I'm sorry, but I find this to be extremely funny in a way.

Vincent King,

Idaho Falls

*****

.....Opponents promise a fight. Among them is Wayne Kurker, president of

Hyannis Marina. "A good portion of us who migrated to Cape Cod came to

enjoy Nantucket Sound," he said. "And if Nantucket Sound becomes an

industrial, electrical generation area, then it's no longer the

national treasure that people currently feel it is. We look at this as

our wilderness, our national park"....

*****