Re: transport code for colloids substances?

Casper,

There is a wonderful downhole tool called the colloidal borescope that

has good code with it for calculating vector and velocity of colloids in

a formation.  It was developed by ORNL staff and then privatized.  It is

a neat tool that allows you to watch the little colloids going by on the

screen with velocity and directional information as well as the number

of colloids per unit time.

The url is:

http://www.aquavisionenv.com/body.html

Don't let the minimalist web site fool you, this is a neat tool and

should be used more (IMHO).

Phil Egidi

CDPH&E

phil.egidi@state.co.us

>>> "Sun, Lin-Shen" <casper@BNL.GOV> 04/29/02 12:14PM >>>

Dear Radsafer:

Friends of mine wrote to me the following words and I do not know

enough to

interpret it.  Could you help me if you are understood what he is

looking

for?

"I need colloids programmer codes for simulating the transport in

underground water."

I am thanking you in advance,

Casper

Casper Sun, Ph.D., CHP

Brookhaven National Laboratory,

Upton, NY 11973

casper@bnl.gov

(631)344-3469

radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject

line.