Palm Pilot RP Apps

Hi All,

I am looking for useful Palm platform RP type applications.  There was a

link provided last year to a commercial site now selling a decay calc

application.  Anybody out there have  any recommendations for things they

like and use, free or otherwise.  I'm looking for decay apps, basic rad con

math 101, and more elaborate stuff if available.

Thanks,

Linda

Linda M. Sewell, CHP

Diablo Canyon Power Plant