The FAA, Indian Point...and get this Playboy

Ok, Ok, I've been a subscriber to the men's magazine since I was a teenager.  My wife renews my subscription every year as a Christmas present.  She also beats me to the mail and reads (yes reads) the mag before I get home.

This month's issue, in addition to the PMOY, has an article on the FAA and security.  One of the "aside" subarticles concentrates on Indian Point and the prospect of planes crashing into the containment (BRT) and the millions that will suffer in NYC, as per Senator Clinton and others.

Anyway, I don't think this magazine has touched on a topic like this since the late 70's with TMI, if they even did.  What an exciting time to be a health physicist with opportunities to speak and teach the public.

Matt Williamson