RE: New study re: tumor induction & suppression

Ruth,

Since tumors occur naturally in all populations, I guess there is no

threshold.  The question is did the radiation initiate or mediate the

process that lead to the detectable tumor.  There's the rub.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane