get real radsafers!

Does anyone know of the EXPENSE and security measures

that Peta causes the government to waste tax dollars

on?!!  And it is only to secure experiments that are

in progress for numerous years.  Yes I am a molecular

biologist and toxicologist (Ph.D).  The tactics peta

uses are not excusable.  Do they want Human testing? -

How do they excuse the release of animals (to be set

free) into the wild (albinos have a good chance of

making in the wild, yeah right!).  My experiments

(including the use of radioactivity) have always been

as merciful as possible - and I know that my comrades

are also in the same camp.

The final line is that peta's action not only make

researchers (the government)pay for security measures,

etc. - they do not pay taxes. ITS LUDICROUS!!!!!!!

not pay taxes for it!!!!!!!!!!

http://shopping.yahoo.com