Re: get real radsafers!

On 9 May 2002 at 14:27, M Nivas wrote:

>  have always been

> as merciful as possible - and I know that my comrades

> are also in the same camp.

As I said, I don't condone all of PETA's tactics, and, have had many

debates with my son and others within that organization. However, to

say that all animals are treated mercifully and with care is

absolutely false, and you have to know that. I have seen pictures and

I know that you have as well. Now, if we want to debate an

organization's tactics,, that's fair game. But to categorically state

that all animals are treated with care, dignity, and as little pain

as necessary, is just as wrong on the opposite spectrum.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com