RE: Mass attenuation coeff for Beta

The difference is that there are values for charged and uncharged particle

tranport through materials.  for examples photons, betas, and alphas of the

same energy will have different values for the same material.  They are all

of different masses and charges and should be expected to have different

attenuation values for the same materials.

Glen

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject

to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this

e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,

copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments

to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any

printout. Thank You.