RE: Animal stress vs human stress - cortisone and radiation

Howard,

I, also, heard about x-ray exposures to treat bursitis.  However, even you

would have to admit the current treatment regimes work very well, are

cheaper, and easier for the patient to manage.  Of course, I have heard that

magnets and bee honey work also.

All medical conditions cannot be fixed by irradiation.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane