RE: COGEMA Says No to LNT

Jim,

You obviously having trouble understanding this thread.  The issue is not

the validity of the LNT, but the development of regulations and laws.

Again, if you want to make an impact on the regulations, contact your

congressmen or petition the NRC.

And, yes, I have read and responded to some of the information you have

posted.  You probably have forgotten, or just ignored the fact that I choose

to disagree.

If you want to get personal about what I think, please contact me off-line.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane