Re: Dirty Bomb

In the US, If terrorist involvement is suspected, there's good chance that a

National Guard Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team would get

involved, especially if radiological, biologocal, or chemical agents are

suspected.  They have radiation detectors, and I can speak for several teams

that are pretty well trained in radiological issues.

Phil Hypes

Los Alamos Radiation Consultants

laradcon@hotmail.com

505.920.9712