response to Dirty Bomb

Froom another list, but permisssion was granted to post here. Thought you;d be

interested in Greg's opinions.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and

Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win.

(Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)