Re: Annual Report Shows Overall Decline in U.S. Cancer Death

>I have long suspected that life-expectancy decreases with advancing age..

>Perhaps we can get an NIH grant to study this problem and learn more about

>the probable causes. Such a study could be at least as valuable as the one

>that discovered the  need for  "rapid, full  application of all we know

>about prevention, screening, and treatment of cancer"

---

After the age of 35, we roughly die off (decay) as radioactivity - it is an

exponential function that makes a straight line (rate

probability=f(increasing age - as linear input)) in a semi logarithmic

diagram (see ICRP 60). For Swedes the statistics say that if you have one

million men who are at age 100, 480000 will be around after one year. For

women the corresponding number is 520000.

But the causes - yes that should allow for some (more) research.

My personal commentsonly,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com

----