RE: Annual Report Shows Overall Decline in U.S. Cancer Death

Ain't statistics fun!

Floyd

-----Original Message-----

From: Jerry Cohen [mailto:jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET]

Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 7:48 PM

To: Kai Kaletsch; RadSafe

Subject: Re: Annual Report Shows Overall Decline in U.S. Cancer Death

Floyd, Kai, et al,

I have long suspected that life-expectancy decreases with advancing age..

Perhaps we can get an NIH grant to study this problem and learn more about

the probable causes. Such a study could be at least as valuable as the one

that discovered

the  need for  "rapid, full  application of all we know about prevention,

screening,  and treatment of cancer"

> Actually it is because, once you get old, you have eliminated the

> possibility of dying young. The average life expectancy of a 95 year old

is

> at least 95 years, regardless of medical advances :).

> Kai

the views of the company.