Re: HELP!!

When I see a subject line like the one above I usually and immediately

delete the message. It gives no clue to the subject - the initial guess is

that it is either a spam, virus or something else that is irrelevant. In

this case I choose to open the third "Re:" that came in - not because I

thought that it was a subject of interest but rather to comment the lack of

subject.

As a general rule - please try to spread the idea of having better subject

texts. It is important to keep "false positives and false negatives" in

place.

Cleaning up previous junk texts at the bottom is also a good idea that some

haven't learnt yet (my unofficial record holder - a Radsafer - once had

eight such texts).

My personal ideas only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com