RE: Radon Field Day

The regulations are imposed not to keep people from harming themselves as

much as they are because people won't regulate their own behavior in

consideration of others. Boulder, CO is about as liberal a community as

you'll find anywhere, but you can't smoke in any public buildings there. If

you don't stop for a pedestrian at a crosswalk, you'll get a ticket. And if

you run a red light, you're likely to get a ticket in the mail because your

picture was taken. (The primary cause of accidents in the Denver metro area

is people running red lights.)

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer