RE: Radon Field Day

Primary cause of road rage, BTW, was advertised by the CO state police a

couple of years ago--it's passive driving. So there's a law in CO (WA, and I

think ID, too) that's enforced to prevent passive driving: 10 miles below

the speed limit in the fast lane gets you a ticket. In WA, you have to pull

over if you're impeding five vehicles. And I think we all know what would

happen if we didn't have rad safety regulations: some facilities would

over-regulate, others would maximize profits.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer