NUREG 5849

I'm not in my office today, but I did put NUREG-5849 in PDF format this

weekend and plan to post it on the site server tomorrow. It's only there for

24 h at a time, so if you miss it I'll repost it, since I'm not sure all

ISPs would allow that amount of data to be sent via e-mail. I would suggest

that the web sites such as those at HPS, Idaho, and Michigan make it

available on their sites for future use.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer