RE: Radon Field Day

Jack,

I personally think the key to reducing the smoking rate

is to get to kids before they start.  Studies indicate

for every adult who smokes, over 80% of them took their

first puff prior to the age of 18.

Even the tobacco companies know price affects usage, see:

http://tobaccofreekids.org/research/factsheets/pdf/0021.p

df

Bill Field