Re: Radon Field Day

I was almost dead, today, because of the policies of the U.S. government; specifically, the LBJ-Nixon ego trip in Viet Nam.  If you had this kind of experience, your views would probably be different.

BTW, female exemption from the draft, even from noncombat community service, seems to be something the ultrafems conveniently forget when  proclaiming their victim status.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.
Curies forever.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

RuthWeiner@AOL.COM wrote:

  I am alive today because of the policies of the U. S. government.  I was educated in tax-supported public schools.   I have a Ph. D. because of government support of research.  I think the U. S. government is just fine, thank you. ...

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com