Re: Smoke Free Ordinances

I do not smoke and never have smoked, but I feel it is ridicules for someone to dictate to a business, not government/public location, but to a business, whether people can smoke somewhere or not.  If I had a bar or restaurant and I wanted it mandatory that all my customers had to smoke a large cigar to get in, that would be my choice.  If you did not like it, don't come to my business and than I would have to decide based on my profits etc. if I want to change my policy or not.  The government nor anyone else should not dictate that.

Just my thoughts

Dave B

Health Physicist