Re: response to Dirty Bomb

sorry for the lateness in the response, but I have a couple of questions...

 1. if natural background radiation is so harmful...why are people living longer lives??

 2. and just how many people do you think have been killed because of Chernobyl?? If you read the news reports, you notice, that the numbers that are reported are all the people who have died since Chernobyl.. well gee whiz, people die every day.. so show me the numbers that are deaths above the "normal" death rate.

 3. and does Greg know anything about science??  maybe he should take a physics course or two , to understand just what he is talking about.

>>> Norman Cohen <ncohen12@comcast.net> 05/16/02 11:08PM >>>

Froom another list, but permisssion was granted to post here. Thought you;d be

interested in Greg's opinions.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and

Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win.

(Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)