Re: ILLINOIS RADIOGRAPHER RECEIVED 15 SIEVERT (1,5

On 24 May 2002 at 12:38, William V Lipton wrote:

> When you publish a document, you imply some confidence in its accuracy.

> If not, you should include a disclaimer. Bill

Bill,

I am also copying Radsafe since your opinion is held by a few others

as well (based on some private letters to me). Therefore, my reply is

to the broader audience in addition to yourself.

I disrespectfully disagree. When I post something that is published

in the media, or, by a govt. agency, I don't feel that I have to

critique it each and every time. I do reserve the right to make a

comment if I chose to, but to say that I have to do it each and every

time is not right. Just because I don't make a comment, doesn't mean

that I concur with everything in it. I only bring the article or

document to the attention of the list, enabling them to make their

own conclusion.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com