From: BLHamrick@AOL.COM <BLHamrick@AOL.COM>
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Friday, May 31, 2002 5:35 PM
Subject: Welcome to California

-----Snip-----

SB 1444, the worst of the quartet before the legislature sets a simple, and simple-minded standard, of ZERO radioactivity above background for unrestricted release, using the BEST available technology, and prohibiting any averaging of activity over any "larger area" of potential contamination.

Snip

Barbara L. Hamrick