Re: Welcome to California

In a message dated 06/02/2002 9:31:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET writes:

Although the IRS method has not been scientifically validated, you need to remember that we are dealing with the state of California where science is unimportant, as evidenced by the  recent legislation. All you would need is a few slick lobbyists to sell the IRS method to state officials. Of course my services would not be cheap, but then politicians have been known to squander money on sillier  things.

Please let me know when you "go public" with this company. :-)

Barbara