Re: Cohen's Ecologic Studies

epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> Gary,

> I am sorry you don't understand some of my points.

> Perhaps I have not done a very good job, on this list

You keep saying, effectively, that you and others have discredited the

Cohen study in one or more published journals.  But thats a different

forum, and saying it on Radsafe is like talking about how fast you can

run when nobody here is looking.

Yes, we could all go dig up the references that you post, and wade thru

the math and the nomenclature, but that would be a whole lot of

man-hours for this listserv.

As I said, you seem to want to discredit Cohen on Radsafe.  If you

really want to prove your point, in this forum, then tailor your

arguments to this forum.  If your arguments are so complex that you

can't make them understandable to the average member of this list, then

there is not much point in posting them here.  In which case, you will

have to chose between being content with victories elsewhere or taking

the path of rhetoric/propaganda.

It may be that I don't understand you because you are so incredibly

smart.  However, I have long noted a correlation between the ability to

explain complicated ideas and the ability to understand complicated

ideas.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu