RE: chloroform and threshold

>Of course, chloroform-induced cancer risk is based on an LNT model.  This

>is the problem with evaluation of most carcinogens, including radiation, at

>low dose levels. If they occur naturally, how do you determine the ones

>that are induced by a toxic agent.  The only cancer that I know of that is

>directly linked to a agent is mesothelioma, which is directly related to

>asbestos.

---

Vinyl chloride & angiosarcoma is another example. Sorry about responding

with a one month long delay - partly due to the troubles hotmail causes

nowadays - flood means that you can't reply/forward and then delete (any

comment on this off-topic - please write me directly).

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com