Who knows Mr. Dusan Radosavljevic

I'm trying to help find a reference for Mr. Dusan Radosavljevic's NRRPT exam application.  I have Mr. Radosavljevic's permission to ask this question.

Mr. Dusan Radosavljevic worked in the nuclear field in the 1960s, 1970s and part of 1980s.  He is looking for anyone that worked with him during this time.  Mr. Radosavljevic mainly worked with radio-pharmaceutical in Yugoslavia and the Buffalo, New York area but has also worked in other LABs performing separation and analysis.  If anyone can help, it will make it easier for me to approve his application to sit for the exam.

Thank You

Dave Biela, NRRPT Exam Panel Chairman