Re: Radon Debate

Greg,

Thank-you for your observations. You are correct, Dr.

Cohen and I do not exchange gift lists for holidays.

However, I would not be against exchanging gift ideas.

I am sure he could recommend a very good book on quark

theory.

As per your request, I would be happy to send a copy of

the paper out to anyone interested. It clearly shows how

epidemiology studies can yield negative associations

between radon exposure and lung cancer using basement

measurements, while more accurate exposure

reconstruction techniques yield positive risk

estimates.  Please email me at my University email:

mailto:bill-field@uiowa.edu

Good day to you mate.

Bill Field

Community of Science: http://myprofile.cos.com/Fieldrw