Re: "Oops, I did it, again." (medical misadministration)

Dear Lam Hoi Ching

 I do believe in Hong Kong the National Authority follows the IAEA Basic

Safety Standards Recommendations, 115, 1996 – You can get your answers

looking at the Appendix II – MEDICAL EXPOSURE – Topics: Responsibilities,

Operational Considerations and Investigation of Accidental Medical

Exposures.

I would like also to recommend the IAEA-TECDOC 1113 – Safety assessment

plans for authorization and inspection of radiation sources – You can ask

to your RA, GO TO page 22 – Organizational structure, IV-1

Jose Julio Rozental

rozental@unisys.com.br  (Rio de Janeiro, until 16/02)

joseroze@netvision.net.il (Israel, after 17/02)