Re: Rad Sources for Workshops

Not only Ra-226 (activity up 550 kBq per product) also Kr-85 (activity 250

KBq per product).

Besides the IAEA Safety Series 89, mentioned in the previous message, I

would also suggest the following document:

Recommendation for ionization chamber smoke detector in implementation of

radiation protection standards, OECD/NEA 1977, containing all technical

information, basis for justification.

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel