Re: EPRI study: reactor containment protects against 767 crashes [F W]

Wonderful! Now we all know more than we need to about the weak points at a

nuke.  It seems to me that information at this level of detail should not be

published.  Jeepers, the only way that the article could be more useful to

the terrorists would be to translate it to their language of choice.

Tom Hazlett