Re: Breast Cancer Study

Dear TJ,

You must be under 50, and associate radiation with bomb overdose.

Although I have personally visited with Dr. Gofman and confirmed his belief

that a little radiation is a little bad, and myself taken great precautions

with ALARA 40 years ago when I was taking several chest x-rays a week, I am

now persuaded that more radiation than most get without supplement reults in a

deficiency:  lower resistance to infection, greater susceptibility to cancer

and shorter life.

I suggest you read Radiation Hormesis by TD Luckey and attend the 20th meeting

of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness at Colorado Springs July 27,28 where

"Radiation Hormesis in Medicine" will be presented by Jerry Cuttler for

discussion. Call (520) 325-2680 for program and check program at

www.oism.org/DDP.

Howard Long