NUREG 1492

Anybody out there have an electronic version of the NUREG 1492 from Feb,

1997 that they are willing to share with me?  This is the NUREG that deals

with the science behind releasing patient treated with radioactive

materials.  I'm pretty sure it was distilled in order to come up with Reg

Guide 8.39.

Many thanks

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine!

I'm with the government, I'm here to help........

Daren Perrero, Health Physicist

perrero@idns.state.il.us