RE: dirty bomb

My grip's just fine thank you.  I agree with your "Resources

should be spent on intelligence gathering to determine what they are

doing."  That intelligence indicates that "they" are working toward a

dirty bomb, and that someone will eventually be contaminated thru it's

use.  Then someone else will get to explain how the guy died of his

injuries and not the radiation.  I'll be curious to see how it's

handled, and hope I'm not the one to do the handling.

Tony Harrison, MSPH

Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment

Laboratory and Radiation Services Division

(303)692-3046

tony.harrison@state.co.us

>>> "Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" <jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov> 06/28/02 12:04PM

Tony,

What is your point?  What should we be worried about?  Is this the

"warning

of the day" from our government?

Get a grip on it.

-- John