Re: Cleanup won't end nuclear waste sites

I have to admire the way the writer of this article uses words like

"cleanup".  He's a pro.  It gives the impression that the waste is

stored like an oil slick on a beach, instead of neatly packed and

stacked.

If my closet were as clean as one of these sites I could probably find

my socks a lot faster and feel safer wearing them.

He uses such retorical tactics, and in almost the same breath says that

the, "facts have been obscured in a government-industry public relations

crusade"

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu