RE: radioactive railroad gondolas

Hi all!

I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to

answer my question.  The cars were new and were headed

in the direction of Fernald.  Oh. by the way there

were for bubbles per gondola - as suggested they would

do a fine jod keeping out rain or for not letting the

soil be blown about.

                           Thanks again,  Tom

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com