Re: Info re: MapScience SNF Accident Consequence assessments

Hi Ted, thanks loads for providing this perspective. John Rich just about says

it all. Chicken Little will suffer a tremendous blow by this statement. I have

begun to spread this summary as widely as I can -- it is a much needed

statement and I hope it will be read by large numbers of people.

Thanks again,

Maury Siskel              maury@webtexas.com