RE: Info re: MapScience SNF Accident Consequence assessments

WOW!  Those guys are good!!!??? ;-')

I just finished reading the Phoenix scenario, and boy was it scary. I'm sure glad I don't live THERE anymore.

Those morons couldn't even get the prevailing wind direction right for their little scare story.  Well, at least the folks living in Phoenix can breath a little easier now that all those releases from Palo Verde are blowing towards Los Angeles.

Ted, thanks for the excellent quote, I'll be passing it on to the local media down here, not that they'll listen or publish it.  No money in the facts, but controversy sure sells papers, don't it...

Richard Urban

Jason Associates

RPT /Alt RSO

Army Proving Ground