Re: "Nuclear Waste - Seeking Solutions" NG July 2002

Hi Howard,

Just one minor correction that I didn't pick up on before if it was there.

Re the Taiwan Co-60 experience, you at least need to remove "comparable" and

perhaps just say "206 cancers in the general Taipei/Taiwan population.

It is the commitment to defraud the public by the ICRP and their Taiwan

counterparts to prevent an epidemiological study that would be able to

age-adjust the population. We have no indication that the population that

bought these units in 1982-83 when they were constructed has

age-adjusted/demographic data to state that the general population is

comparable.

Thanks.

Regards, Jim

on 7/8/02 8:40 AM, hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net at